Baby Gender Tests



So a good friend of mine is pregnant with baby number 2!!!  I'm sooooooo excited for her and her husband.  Their first born is the same age as our son and they have been buds since they were still in the womb!  I'm serious, real talk...I think they use to talk to each other when they were still in our bellies because they are really close and they don't even see each other that often.  Anyhoo, enough about those two rascals...let's talk pregnancy.  I don't know how much I believe in gender tests but I thought we would try a few out for the heck of it.  Why not, something to do and it's fun.  So the three my friend tried so far are:

1.)  The Ramzi test - Using the ultrasound photo, if the placenta is located on the left side (top or bottom), it's said to be boy.  If the placenta is located on the right side (top or bottom), it's said to be a girl.  Ask your ultrasound technician in locating the placenta.
2.)  The Chinese gender predictor - Click on the link to go to the website, enter your age at conception then the month of conception, it will calculate boy or girl for you.
and
3.)  The baking soda test - Put some baking soda in a cup and pee into the cup, if it fizzes up then it is a boy but if it doesn't fizzes then it's a girl.

Her results???  They all predicted GIRL!!!  I'm trying not to get too excited about it because we really won't know for sure until the baby is actually here...buuuuut...a girl is what they want so I'm hoping these results are right!  Regardless, they will love that baby whether it's boy or girl.  If she ends up trying out some more baby gender tests, I'll post an update and of course when the baby arrives I will post BOY OR GIRL!  Can't wait!

UPDATE*** My friend had a GIRL!!!!!  Congrats to them and these tests gave true results for her!  Comment below if you've tried some tests.  Which ones did you try, what results did you get, and were they true for you???  

No comments:

Post a Comment